Monday, October 20, 2014

If... Health Care 03

I have several family members who suffer longterm, debilitating medical conditions.

If I'm glad  -- downright relieved, to tell the truth -- that they not only can't have health coverage denied or dropped because of those conditions AND that there's no longer a lifetime cap on covering treatment for those conditions, why in the name of all that's sane and sensible would I vote for someone who wants to undo that? 

In fact, why should I not be tempted to take that intention as a sign of ill will and insult to my taxpaying, law-abiding, patriotic, medically challenged family members?

And why in the name of sense and sensibility wouldn't I get out on November 4th and vote for a candidate whose party is determined to protect and extend affordable, quality, health care to all Americans?

No comments: