Saturday, December 29, 2007

at the closing of the year

• Susan + I celebrated Christmas and our 35th anniversary at Disneyland
• Rich Van Pelt + I have a new book: The Parent's Guide to Helping Teenagers in Crisis
• I'm on my way to Ethiopia + Tanzania to shoot a digital movie about malaria interventions for Compassion + Youth Specialties
• There is precious little peace on earth but we're chipping away at it
• The future is already here, it's just not evenly distributed yet (Wm. Gibson)
• I am dazzled by the beauty and horror of it all

Here's hoping...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy (late) anniversary. I've missed our conversations. My ect treatments are down to only 1 a week, so we're in the maintenance stage (yay!). I should be back to work by the middle of february (at the latest).

happy new year! thanks for being in my life. I appreciate you more than you know.

Steve said...

Congrats on 35 yrs, Jim. Blessings to you both.

Here's to more beauty in '08.